You can use our Paypal Fee Calculator to figure out your credit card transaction processing fees. Fill in all of the boxes below and the last line will tell you the amount of your Paypal fees.
Paypal Fee Calculator Instructions
- Payment Amount: Enter the amount of money that you have or will receive as a payment.
- Payment Processing Rate: Select the rate that Paypal charges you. If you do not know it , then you probably are being charged the highest rate (2.9%). To find out if you’re eligible for a better rate, read the section below. The more payments you receive, the better deal you can get.
- Paypal Fee: Shows the amount of the fees that you will be charged.
Available Paypal Rates
- Monthly Payments Received: $0.00 – $3,000.00 = a rate of 2.9% + $0.30 Per Transaction
- Monthly Payments Received: $3,000.01 – $10,000.00 = a rate of 2.5% + $0.30 Per Transaction
- Monthly Payments Received: $10,000.01 – $100,000.00 = a rate of 2.2% + $0.30 Per Transaction
- Monthly Payments Received: $100,000.00 = a rate of 1.9% + $0.30Per Transaction
Based on the numbers shown above, if you think you qualify for a better rate then you can apply for one. Paypal does not automatically give you the better rates. To find out how read our article on How to Reduce Your Paypal Fees.
This Paypal fee calculator is current with the latest Paypal.com fees as of June 9 1013. Although I’ve done my best and thoroughly checked it, I make no guarantee of it’s accuracy.